The true tribute to Naruto Blind Spot of the Soul!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bijuu's GM Application (Magic Gladiator)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bijuu of England

PostSubject: Bijuu's GM Application (Magic Gladiator)   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 pm

In game name:Bijuu
Key:Magic Gladiator
D.O.B( Date of birth ): 20:07:95-20th July 1995

Why do you want to be a GM on here?:Because this game completes me i love it and i belive i can make it better by be a gm on 24hours a day becuase i can stay up until what ever time i get told to stay on i can be a help to NMOTS

Experience with other games?: i gmed 3 games 2 naruto 1 dbz Naruto Darkness 2,3 and DBZ
i was given co owner because i was a postive gm and i was on every time an helped lots of people

IF you are given admin, what is it you have to offer the community of NMOTS?:i can be on all the time help people with questions and stuff wen im on i see theres lots of shinobi asking questions and breaking rules i think i could be on and stop that and be there for people because there is not alot of gm's on and they get annoyed

Additional Comments:if u give me gm i will promise to be a Very big help if u do u wont regret it i also have 2 accounts ready incase anything happens from your Loyal Shinobi Bijuu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bijuu's GM Application (Magic Gladiator)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1